The SOI Referral Database online course is for real estate agents who want to turn their real estate practice to a systematized real estate business built on referrals.
Learn how to turn every encounter into a marketing effort that will result in a predictable & steady flow of business. A well maintained SOI Referral Database (SOI) can increase your production level regardless of your specialty, location, or client base. Even if you are starting with a small, non-existent, or developed SOI, you will walk away with knowledge and a clear plan of action.
[button color=”green” size=”big” alignment=”center” rel=”follow” openin=”newwindow” url=”http://courses.therealestatetrainer.com/courses/soi”]Sign Up Now![/button]
The SOI Referral Database Training Series Includes These Tools for You to Keep and Use:
- Member Contact Form
- Daily Contact Form
- Update the Database Script
- Transfer Facebook Friends to your SOI Referral Database Script
- Update Database & Ask for Referral Script
- Referral Business Partnership Script
- Follow-Up After Referring a Client to a Vendor Script
- Referral Business Partnership Script
- To Contact S.O.I. to Grow Vendor List Script
- Handling Objections to Signing the Buyer Agency Agreement
- Buyer Lead Conversion Process Scripts
- Scheduling an Open House Script
- Past Client Follow-Up Script
- Door Knocking After Previewing Property Script
- Neighborhood Auto Email Drip Script
- Follow-Up Script for Potential Buyers
- Follow-Up Script & Dialogue for Neighbors/Sellers
- Geographic Farming Auto Email Drip Script
- Seller Lead Auto Email Drip Script
- Buyer Auto Prospecting Search Script
- Sample Preferred Vendor List
- Who Do You Know Industry List
- Expand Your Mind and Your Sphere Worksheet
- Three Sample Database Contact Plans
- Buyer Questionnaire & Lead Sheet
- Seller Lead Sheet
- Sample Weekly Calendar
- The Top Producing Realtor’s Daily Schedule
Brian Icenhower, BS, JD, CRB, CRS, GRI, ABR
About the instructor – SOI Referral Database
Real estate executive, speaker, and coach Brian Icenhower is the creator of TheRealEstateTrainer.com, the world’s leading production training website for real estate agents.
Mr. Icenhower is also the Founder & President of Icenhower Coaching & Consulting (ICC), which offers structured real estate coaching programs designed to fit the specific needs of real estate agents and brokers seeking to increase their business income while maintaining balanced lives. ICC also specializes in the creation of customized training materials and programs for real estate companies, teams, and organizations. Brian Icenhower is available for events to speak on any combination of real estate education, motivational, business or leadership focused training.
In addition, Brian is an attorney, a real estate broker, a real estate litigation expert witness, and one of the most recognized names in the real estate industry.
Brian Icenhower began his career in real estate by working as a top producing real estate broker. Since then he has launched, owned and/or operated a number of the most successful real estate brokerage companies in the United States. These production-focused companies featured extensive agent training and coaching programs while providing a highly engaging and focused environment where agents could effectively grow their businesses. The resulting growth in agent count, sales production and year-over-year production per agent in these offices has earned repeated recognition from several nationally-recognized real estate industry reporting organizations.
Brian Icenhower is also a former instructor in real estate law at the College of the Sequoias, as well as a consultant and expert witness for District Attorney real estate fraud units. Mr. Icenhower has also opened and operated escrow companies, real estate licensing schools, property management companies, and commercial real estate divisions.
Brian served as the President of the Tulare County Association of REALTORS® in 2011, and has served as a California Association of REALTORS® State Director, a Missouri Association of REALTORS® State Director, and as a National Association of REALTORS® Director.