It’s no secret that there’s plenty of admin work to be done for any real estate agent. So who should do it, and how can they do it as efficiently as possible for the best possible results?
Having someone back in the office helps agents amplify their sales potential. They can focus on generating business, following up on leads, conducting appointments, and writing offers/negotiating contracts–all things that create more income.
This nine-module course not only identifies the four key roles of a real estate assistant, but it also breaks down the precise workflows when serving as a listing manager, transaction coordinator, marketing director, and administrative manager.
Whether you’re an agent learning how to train your assistant, an assistant looking for your own training process, or you’re both reading through these materials together, this course provides the explanations and concrete examples of admin best practices in real estate offices so you don’t have to.
Use the code subscriber20 for 20% off!
The ADMIN course includes:
- In-depth professional video training on every module, presented by the author, Brian Icenhower.
- Detailed and downloadable written modules with detailed graphics, scripts, spreadsheets, forms, and so much more.
- Downloadable, fillable and editable documents and resources for learners, great for following along with the lessons and for everyday use.
- The Listing Consultation: Buying a Home Before Selling Objection Handling Script for Realtors
- The Listing Consultation: Price Objection Handling Script for Real Estate Agents
- Percentage of Homeowner Equity in 2020 – Infographic
- Realtor Client Appreciation Events as Shelter In Place Lifts
- The Listing Consultation: General Process and Script for Real Estate Agents