ICC Clients are invited to the best real estate conference of the year in the beautiful Florida Keys, May 11-15.
If you’re looking for the best real estate conference of 2022, look no further. The ICC Invitational, an exclusive event for ICC coaching clients, is promising to be a career-building, life-changing, mind-blowing real estate conference. Today we want to share some exciting information and event updates with you.
NOTE: If you missed the ICC real estate event in May of 2022, do not fret! We have an online course that contains highlights from some of the best sessions from the event. Enroll for FREE by clicking here.
VIDEO: Best Real Estate Conference of 2022 – The ICC Invitational
Best real estate conference for growth
“Grow, Collaborate, Succeed.” It’s our mantra here at ICC, and we carry that mentality into the events we host. The ICC Invitational real estate conference is no different, and we are planning to make this a huge opportunity for career growth. Our clients are our family, and we are excited to provide these huge learning opportunities.
The ICC Invitational will feature dynamic mastermind topics, including the following:
- Broker/owner management training
- Outbound prospecting & objection handling
- Maximizing your sphere of influence referral database
- Operations & administrative assistants
- Inside sales agents best practices
- Geographic neighborhood farming
- Flipping & investing in real estate
- Teams, org structures, & workflows
- Recruiting agents to your real estate team or brokerage
- Top techniques for buyer lead conversion
- Social media and Google marketing for more listings
Best real estate conference for networking
ICC is proud to coach most of the top-producing real estate agents, teams, and brokerages across the United States. These are the clients that you’ll meet at the ICC Invitational. This provides a huge opportunity for ICC clients to network and learn from fellow high-performers. We have planned exclusive client dinners and other exciting networking opportunities so everyone can get to know each other and exchange success stories and industry insights.
Best real estate conference that feels like a vacation
Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? If you have, you already know that it’s a top vacation spot. If you haven’t, here are some of the top things to do, as well as several excursions the ICC team is planning.
- Sport fishing. This area is world famous for its sport fishing. You won’t want to miss this.
- Golfing. If you love to golf, be sure to sign up and join us for some early-morning fun.
- Hiking. Participate in an ICC-led hike, or go off on your own on one of the popular local hiking trails.
- Beaches. May is the perfect month to soak up some pre-summer sunshine along the beautiful beaches of Florida.
- Spas and wellness. Get your Zen on at a local spa and unwind after an exciting day of growing your real estate business. You deserve it!
- Shopping. For those who love to shop, this area is top notch.
ICC Invitational real estate conference info
For more information about the best real estate conference of 2022, go to ICCInvitational.com. ICC clients can register for the event and find information about how to book your room and reserve your spot.
WHERE: Islander Resort, 82100 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036
WHEN: May 11th-15th 2022
FLIGHT: We recommend flying into the Miami International Airport
HOTEL: The ICC hotel block link offers a discounted rate. Due to this also being a popular vacation destination, we recommended booking soon! Rates will increase in the new year.
Here is a tentative schedule for the best real estate conference of 2022.
Wednesday, May 11th: Guests fly in
Thursday, May 12th: Event Day 1 – Excursions followed by Conference and then evening meetups
Friday, May 13th: Event Day 2 – Excursions followed by Conference and then evening meetups
Saturday, May 14th: Event Day 3 – Excursions followed by Conference and then evening meetups
Sunday, May 15th: Checkout/Flyout
*We will do some informal offsite meetups each night places and times TBD.
Want to learn more?
- Go to ICCInvitational.com for more information about the best real estate conference of 2022.
- Read The High-Performing Real Estate Team. You can buy Brian Icenhower’s best-selling book on Amazon.
- Subscribe to The Real Estate Trainer Podcast. You can find it on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, and anywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Join the Real Estate Agent Round Table. We are always posting fresh content, including market updates, free templates, and host dynamic discussions with the industry’s top producers.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. In the sidebar of this blog, you’ll see a form to fill out to subscribe. You’ll be the first to find out about our new resources, free downloads, premium online courses, as well as promotions.
- Reach out and talk to an ICC coach. Not sure which of our coaching programs is right for you? Let us help you.