Learn why it is essential for Realtors to equip themselves with a great virtual listing presentation, and download our free template today.
Today, we are giving you a free download of a Virtual Listing Presentation Template. It is essential that Realtors equip themselves with a top-notch virtual listing presentation as we wrap up 2020. Realtors must keep up with the trend toward offering our services through virtual means. It’s true that some business will start going back to in-person, but we are finding that the convenience of conducting some meetings online will likely be here to stay. Don’t miss out!
A few weeks ago, we talked about what should be included in your virtual listing presentation, and we also gave you access to a free download of a virtual listing presentation template with a luxury theme. Today, we are giving away our classic theme for those who have a more traditional style.
But, the good news is, both of these templates are completely customizable! So don’t feel limited by the colors, fonts, or styling we provide — make it your own. This Virtual Listing Presentation Template with a classic style is a great jumping-off point for you, so you don’t need to build a presentation from scratch.
Download the FREE Virtual Listing Presentation Template below
Your virtual listing presentation should include …
Whether you choose to download our free Virtual Listing Presentation Template or make your own, here is a quick guide to the content you should focus on. If you do choose to download our free template, you’ll find a structure that covers everything you should talk about in your virtual listing presentation. Don’t reinvent the wheel — use our template as a jumping off point!
- Intro and goal setting
- Mission statement – What promise are you making to your clients?
- Current market statistics – How’s the market?
- Virtual strategy for selling – How can you sell their home virtually?
- Marketing strategy – Virtual open house, websites, email newsletters, etc. Detail which websites their home appears on.
- Virtual open house – What is a virtual open house and how does it work? Explain the steps and detail the benefits.
- Helpful statistics – Provide insight into your success rate and also how well these virtual methods have been working.
- Recent sales – Share a few of your recent sold listings to show your success. Bonus points if you sold them “virtually” and provide examples of how well that worked for your other clients.
- Pricing – Go over how you price your listings and why.
- Overview of the home selling process – From consult to close and beyond, outline what your clients can expect.
- Brief bio – Give a little more background on who you are and how long you’ve been in real estate, how successful you are, etc.
- Testimonials – Provide a few testimonials from past clients.
Need more help?
If you love what you’re reading and need a little more guidance, let us help. Learn how to build the virtual side of your real estate business — give us a call. This virtual listing presentation template is just one small piece of the puzzle. At Icenhower Coaching and Consulting, we help the top agents and teams across North America. We’d love to put you on the phone with a coach. Ask for a free consultation and help you take your business to the next level.