Learn the email subject lines for real estate marketing emails that will generate the highest open and click-through rates.
Today we are talking about the best email subject lines for real estate marketing emails. Have you experienced low open rates? It could be because your email subject lines don’t motivate your recipients to open them. Even worse, they could be prompting your SOI members to click “spam” without reading any further.
We coach our clients here at Icenhower Coaching and Consulting on issues like this all the time. Let’s talk about some easy ways to avoid the dreaded spam folder, as well as some of the top email subject lines you can use to get more of your emails opened. And, you can also download our FREE, helpful packet on the Top 40 Email Subject Lines.
VIDEO: The Best Email Subject Lines for Real Estate Marketing Emails
Best email practices for real estate agents
Before we jump into talking about the best email subject lines for real estate marketing emails, let’s start with best practices in general.
Email marketing is one of the best ways to communicate with your sphere of influence as a real estate agent. You can use email to demonstrate your knowledge of the market and prowess in the industry, as well as provide value to your recipients.
But none of that matters unless your emails are actually being opened. You could have the very best, most well written email in the world, filled with quality content and valuable insight. One of the biggest problems that real estate agents face with their emails is the open rate. Did you know that the average open rate for real estate industry email is 16-18%?
Three quick tips for better email open rates
1. CONTENT. Content is king. Your email content should always provide value to your recipients, as well as be engaging. Come from contribution. Ask yourself, “Is this spammy? Is this the type of email I would find in my own spam folder?”
2. EMAIL ENGAGEMENT. The more your recipients open or click on your email, the more likely it will continue to end up in their inbox. If you keep sending emails that recipients are not opening, or if they are marking it as spam, your open rate will go down. It’s important to regularly “scrub” your email lists for this reason.
3. DOMAIN / IP REPUTATION. The more your emails are marked as “spam” by recipients, the more your domain’s reputation goes down the drain. Another good reason to regularly “scrub.”
Top 40 Email Subject Lines
Here are a few of the best email subject lines for real estate marketing emails. For the full list of the top 40, download our FREE packet below.
- Look at these homes
- Your home value is increasing
- Know this about (neighborhood of interest)
- Don’t miss this open house!
- X questions to ask your lender
- The Secret to Listing Your Home
- We can help!
- Here’s that information you requested
- Take advantage of this exclusive offer!
- How your home compares to everyone else’s
FREE Download of the best email subject lines for real estate marketing emails
Enter your name and email below to subscribe to our mailing list and receive the free download of our Top 40 Email Subject Lines Packet.
Check out our latest posts:
- Custom Real Estate Training with Accountability Tracking and Reporting Built-In
- Home Buyer Script – Why the Price You Pay Doesn’t Matter!
- Bring In-Person Real Estate Training Back to Your Office
- Realtor Scripts for Sellers Waiting to List
- Specially Made Branded Real Estate Training Platform: The Custom Training Suite