Learn the FSBO prospecting scripts and objection handlers that top producing agents use to convey their value and list more “For Sale by Owner” homes. Understand the methods and techniques these FSBO prospectors implement to consistently list and sell FSBO homes on a regular basis. Then use our most tested FSBO telephone prospecting script provided below to start lead generating for FSBO listings yourself.
FSBO Prospecting Scripts & Objection Handlers
In the following video, watch a panel of high-volume real estate agents reveal their favorite FSBO prospecting scripts and dialogues they use to overcome the most common objections made by FSBO home sellers. Also make note of the systematic follow-up techniques they utilize to build a relationship with sellers over time.
The FSBO Prospecting Script:
1. “Hi, this is John Smith ABC Realty, and I’m calling because I just sold another home in the Johnson Meadows area, and I happened to notice that you are interested in selling your property, is that correct?”
2. “Is the property still available or do you currently have it under contract?”
3. “The home that sold recently had about 2,000 square feet with 4 bedrooms & 2 baths. How big is your home?”
4. “When your home does sell, where do you plan on moving?” (Ask more questions about why they are selling. Motivation is the key, so uncover all of their reasons.)
5. “Just curious, how long are you going to try and sell it on your own?”
6. “If I were to bring a buyer while you are trying to sell it, would you cooperate on commission?”
7. “Obviously, I cannot sell something without seeing it first. When would be a good time to preview the home? Would this afternoon around 3:00 p.m. be good, or would tomorrow at 4:00 p.m. be better?”