Download this free real estate business plan template along with the action steps form to maximize plan implementation.
‘Tis the season to create your real estate business plan — and let this FREE downloadable template be your guide! In today’s video, I’ll walk you through how to create your 1-3-5 one-page business plan for your real estate business. I’ll also go over strategies to make your business plan work. To access your free download of the 1-3-5 one-page business plan as well as the action steps form, scroll down to the end of this blog post. Tune in to my video, below, for added insight and guidance.
VIDEO: Free Real Estate Business Plan Template Download
Business plans that work
Here are a few quick tips to consider as you craft your 1-3-5 single-page real estate business plan using our free templates below.
1. The 1-3-5- format is key — one big annual goal at the top, followed by three key focus areas that are broken into five objectives for each.
2. A single page document keeps your business plan streamlined and simple. Gone are the days of large, multi-page business plans that you know you’ll never read again. Keeping everything on one page forces you to focus on what matters and ensures that you will be able to read it again and again throughout the year to re-center yourself.
3. Be SMART. Make your goal, focus areas, and objectives SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound).
4. Stretch but don’t strain. This goes along with making your goal, focus areas, and objectives SMART. You want to create goals that will stretch you, but you don’t want to stretch so much that you hurt yourself. A lofty goal that is well beyond reach can be very damaging.
5. Create action steps with due dates to help you prioritize. If there’s one supportive document we recommend to your business plan, its an action steps page. These action steps turn goals into actionable to-do items with concrete deadlines.
Download your FREE real estate business plan template
To download your free single-page real estate business plan template, click the image below! Create your big annual goal, your three key focus areas, and your five key objectives for each focus area.
Action steps to support your business plan
For your free download of the Action Steps fillable PDF form from the video above, click on the image below. These Action Steps will help you prioritize your to-dos that will help you achieve your five objectives from your real estate business plan template.
Need more help?
Maybe you are feeling behind, or overwhelmed, or like you need a little guidance to make a business plan that you know you’ll stick with. Take a look at our Business Planning course, which will walk you through the process step by step. And if you need more help in general, or if you need to create an implementation plan, hire an ICC coach today. It all starts with a completely free consultation call — reach out today!