Use this real estate agent performance review form template to analyze a real Realtor’s business on a quarterly, bi-annual, or annual basis.
Today I’m going to share this real estate agent performance review form with you, and we’ll discuss how to use it. In this mastermind recording, I break down the important data that you must track. It’s important to track your numbers and look at them at least twice a year. Even better, look at your numbers every quarter. This form will help you do this regularly and efficiently.
VIDEO: Real Estate Agent Performance Review Form Template
Regular reviews for teams and brokerages
If you are a leader of a team or a brokerage, this form will help you tremendously with managing your agents. Having regular reviews is super important, and knowing the questions to ask and numbers to track will save you time. It’s good for you as the leader, and it’s good for your people, too. These numbers need to be tracked at the very least twice a year: once at the end of the year, and once around July 1.
During the review, you are looking back at how you’ve done during the last period of time. This will allow you to adjust and make the necessary changes needed to move into the next period of time. On this form, you will project what you must do going forward to meet your goals.
FREE Download: Quarterly & Mid-Year Review Form
In exchange for subscribing to our newsletter, you can download this Quarterly & Mid-Year Review Form for FREE. It’s our go-to real estate agent performance review form template that we use with our coaching clients, too. Click the button below to download.
Real estate agent performance review form: what’s included?
Be sure to watch the video included in this blog. I walk through each section of the form and explain what each part means and why it’s important. All the numbers that you fill in on this form are important to track. There’s no fluff — we created this template to be streamlined and include only the important data.
Tracking this information is crucial. Here are the topics that you must track. These are broken down in the real estate performance review form you can download above.
- Transactions and activities – These are numbers from the past time period.
- Business sources and business numbers – Where is your business coming from? What are those numbers?
- MLS market territory analysis – Take a look at what’s happening in your local market.
- Weekly goals – Take your quarterly/mid-year/annual goals and break them down to weekly goals.
- Inventory pipeline numbers – What are your goals for your inventory pipeline going into the next period?
- Lead generation plan – Take these off your 1-3-5 business plan and put them here. These are your goals for the coming quarter/half-year.
- Key focus – These are the items you want to focus on for the rest of the year. Pull yourself out of your business and take a look at the big picture.
This review is not just for teams and brokerages
Yes, this real estate agent performance review form is very helpful for teams and brokerages. That said, you can use it on yourself, too! It’s a great way to keep yourself accountable. You are running a business, and you can’t just go based on motivation and inspiration. You need to track your numbers on a regular basis in order to be successful.
Learn more about ICC
- Join the Real Estate Agent Round Table. We are always posting fresh content, including market updates, free templates, and host dynamic discussions with the industry’s top producers.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. In the sidebar of this blog, you’ll see a form to fill out to subscribe. You’ll be the first to find out about our new resources, free downloads, premium online courses, as well as promotions.
- Reach out and talk to an ICC coach. Not sure which of our coaching programs is right for you? Let us help you.