If you’re looking for the best real estate books for agents, look no further — introducing The High-Performing Real Estate Team: 5 Keys to Dramatically Increasing Sales and Commissions.
At Icenhower Coaching & Consulting, we get this question often: “What is the best real estate book for agents and teams?” Today we are excited to announce my new book, The High-Performing Real Estate Team. This book offers actionable systems and processes that can be immediately implemented to take you, your fellow agents, and your team or brokerage to the next level. In the video below, I talk with Brian Charlesworth, founder of SISU and host of Grit: The Real Estate Growth Mindset podcast. We dive into the content that makes my new book so valuable, not only for real estate teams and brokerages, but also for solo agents as well.
VIDEO: The Best Real Estate Books for Agents and Teams
Why is The High-Performing Real Estate Team one of the best real estate books for agents and teams?
Focusing on the 20% of activities that drive expansion, this book shows you how to create renewed enthusiasm, productivity, engagement, and exponential growth at your real estate team. With this book, you will:
- Discover how to create a viral goal that spreads throughout your team and drives change
- Learn to focus on core activities that result in the majority of your growth and productivity
- Cultivate personal responsibility with public accountability and accelerate growth with a custom team dashboard that measures metrics for success
Written for real estate agents, teams, brokerages and franchise owners, The High-Performing Real Estate Team is an indispensable resource that will guide you toward growth while providing you with the resources and downloadable materials to reach your goals faster.
What are the 5 components of team growth?
In The High-Performing Real Estate Team, I detail the five key components of team growth. They include:
- Devise a viral goal.
- Focus on activities first.
- Cultivate personal responsibility with public accountability.
- Drive growth with a dashboard.
- Huddle up.
The focus is on real estate teams, both leaders and team members
Though I’ve written many books before, this book is special. I am specifically teaching about how to grow, structure, run, and manage a successful real estate team. This passion project has been about three years in the making. There isn’t any other book like this out in the world right now. I saw a need to speak directly to both team leaders and team members.
If you’re wondering why this book works for not only teams, but also for brokers and solo agents as well, I’ll break it down for you.
- Brokers: Dramatically increase the sales and commission of your firm through leadership and team building practices.
- Solo agents: Become a more effective agent by understanding how to best lead your clients. And, learn the keys to knowing when it is time to hire and grow a team. Many solo agents wonder if they should join a team. If you’re not interested in joining or growing a team, you will learn a lot about how teams work. This is valuable to you as a solo agent because throughout your career you will be working with real estate teams.
The best real estate books for agents and teams should be read as a group. I firmly believe that! And The High-Performing Real Estate Team is designed to be read with a “book club” structure. Throughout the book, we provide a guide for reading this book, together, as a team. Team leaders will find this to be a huge value-add for their team members, as it encourages engagement and active participation for all team members as you work toward growth together.
The High-Performing Real Estate Team will be released on September 28, 2021. And, right now, it is available for order! If you’ve been searching for the best real estate books for agents and teams, click the link below and order today.
Want to learn more?
- Be sure to watch the full video in this blog post. Brian talks in detail about why this book tops the list of the best real estate books for agents and teams.
- Join the Real Estate Agent Round Table. We are always posting fresh content, including market updates, free templates, and host dynamic discussions with the industry’s top producers.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. In the sidebar of this blog, you’ll see a form to fill out to subscribe. You’ll be the first to find out about our new resources, free downloads, premium online courses, as well as promotions.
- Reach out and talk to an ICC coach. Not sure which of our coaching programs is right for you? Let us help you.