Once the COVID 19 crisis subsides, Realtor client appreciation events can once again resume. Here’s some ideas for how to plan for them.
Realtor client appreciation events play a huge role in your annual contact plan with your SOI. In the past, these events have been fairly straightforward and simple. Barbecues at the park, ice cream socials, pool parties… the list goes on. Now that we are in the midst of the COVID 19 crisis, we need to figure out how to hold a client event now, and in the future.
Icenhower Coaching and Consulting coach, Cami Savage, held a mastermind session with a group of ICC coaching clients. In this mastermind via Zoom, there was a great discussion about how to hold Realtor client appreciation events. Another part of the discussion was a brainstorming of event ideas that work virtually, as well events that work with proper social distancing practices in place.
VIDEO: Realtor Client Appreciation Events After COVID 19
Virtual event ideas
Realtor client appreciation events for when we can’t be together physically.
- Back to School Supplies Drive. You can organize via social media and pick up school supplies, clothes, etc. for back to school and donate to those in need.
- Mobile Blood Drive Van. Post to social media and work with a local blood drive organization.
- Non-Profit Fundraising Event. (Canned food, coat drives, etc.)
- Front Porch Portraits. Take photos of your clients on their front porch during stay-at-home orders. Drive local photographer around to take photos of families.
- Charity Videos via Zoom. Host a Zoom meeting, invite a spokesperson for the charity, and your clients to join as well.
- Neighborhood Sign Campaigns. Can be geared toward community support, holidays, or birthday/celebration.
- Sponsor a Senior. Reach out to your SOI for senior nominees in your community. You can deliver necessities, call on the phone to check in, or get a local band/choir to perform outside of their home.
- Support a Graduate. Nominate a graduating student and start a college fund or scholarship.
- Goodwill Donation Picks-Ups. Perfect for clients who have been spring cleaning during the lock down and have donations for you to pick up and donate on their behalf.
- Virtual Happy Hour. Announce a date and time and host via video conference.
- Comedian Cocktail Hour. Hire a local comedian to do a show via video conference.
Social-distancing friendly ideas
Realtor client appreciation events for when we can get together, while maintaining a safe distance.
- Drive-in theater buy-out. Play a sports event or a family-friendly movie. Clients can come and enjoy the movie “together” from the safety of their cars.
- “Coming Out” party. A play on words to come out of your house when the stay at home order lifts. Hire a local photographer to take photos as families bolting out of their front door as part of your promo for the event.
- Ice Cream Social Distancing Party. Rent an ice cream truck so your clients can enjoy some ice cream as the warmer weather hits us!
- Cocktail Station Party at the Park. This can apply to any beverage, food, or even games. Anything that you can set up as stations. Host at a local park and involve local businesses and restaurants.
- Free Coffee Hour. When the stay at home order is lifted and people go back to work, collaborate with a local coffee shop. Have a number of coffees ready for pick up. This idea works well for smaller communities.
- Ladies Night Out. Structure with social distancing in mind. For ladies/moms who need a night out after being stuck at home with their partner/kids for too long.
- Adults Only Cocktail Hour. For clients who have been cooped up at home with the kids too long.
- Outdoor Yoga. Work with a local studio to enjoy the good weather and support local businesses. It’s easy to spread yoga mats out six feet apart!
More ideas for Realtor client appreciation events
We created a helpful Client Appreciation Event Packet & Template Bundle, available now on our Online Store for only $5.99. Within this packet, you’ll find great ideas for future client events, as well as some tips and tricks on how to promote them. The 12-week Client Event Contact Plan is also included within this packet. Additionally, bundled with this packet is a helpful social media promotional graphic template.
More to read on similar topics:
- Real Estate Scripts for Sellers That Want to Wait to List Their Home
- Real Estate Team Leadership Training
- Lead Buyers Agent Job Description
- Download this Free Virtual Listing Presentation Template for Realtors and Up Your Game
- How Realtors Can Get a Contingent Offer to Purchase a Home Accepted for Their Clients