Listen to Brian Icenhower discuss how using Zoom for real estate is actually helping close more listings and sign more contracts with less time.
When it comes to using Zoom for real estate, a year ago, we may have said, “Nah! It’s not for me.” COVID-19 forced those of us in the real estate industry to pivot and learn new things, including video conferencing. Meeting virtually has certainly been one of the most noticeable changes that we have all had to face.
VIDEO: Using Zoom for Real Estate
Video conferencing is not new
Video conferencing has been around a long time. In fact, using Zoom for real estate isn’t very new either. At ICC, we coach many of the highest producing solo agents across the United States. For example, many of these agents are in luxury markets and have always used video conferencing to sell their homes to buyers in remote locations. These clients of ours have often had to convert clients with virtual buyer consultations. So to these real estate agents, using Zoom is nothing new.
High producing teams have also been well acquainted with using Zoom for real estate. Some of these teams have team members spread out over a large area, or in multiple offices across a state. Video conferencing has long been a tool for enabling these teams to accomplish their weekly team meetings with ease.
Zoom isn’t going anywhere
Now, Zoom has been forced on us and has become part of our “new normal.” And as far as we’re concerned, it’s not going anywhere. Long after the pandemic is over, real estate professionals will still use Zoom, as well as other video conferencing software.
Buyer Consultations are one facet of the job that can be done by Zoom always, from here on out. What started as the socially responsible thing to do has turned into a great option for Realtors. It makes everyone’s life a lot easier, and there’s no reason why not. A Pre-Listing Appointment can also always be done virtually!
Benefits of using Zoom for real estate
Here are a few reasons why using Zoom is going to remain a part of our daily lives.
- Convenience. It’s convenient for you as the Realtor as well as to your client. Think of all the driving time you, and your client, will save when your appointments are virtual — from the comfort of your home! We’ve seen clients take multiple listings a day, and never leave their house. That’s amazing.
- Speed. Never before have we been more well-equipped to hop on a last minute meeting with a hot lead. Scheduling is less of an issue because as long as the client has access to a computer and an internet connection, you can meet! It’s perfect for jumping from a phone call directly to a listing consultation, which may have taken weeks to schedule in the past.
- Value. Bottom line, real estate agents have the ability to provide more value to clients by using Zoom. Weekly updates for your active buyers and sellers can all by done virtually. Simply share your screen and show your clients the numbers first hand! This is huge for your customer service, and a huge value add for your clients.
- Impressive. By adopting this new wave of technology, you look very tech-savvy to your clients. It shows that you are a go-getter and that you are doing everything you can to service them.
- Rapport. Giving your clients this kind of customer service will build rapport, making them even more likely to refer you new business!
Set yourself apart by embracing Zoom
By using Zoom for your real estate business communications, you are going to “wow” your clients. Embrace this change to the industry! Learn to pivot and you’ll be ready for whatever the next challenge may be.
Check out our latest posts:
- Open House Scripts For Agents – When Homes Are Selling Too Fast To Hold Them
- Realtor Time Management – Daily & Weekly Schedules
- Real Estate Scripts for Sellers to Increase Motivation and Urgency
- How to Generate Leads in Real Estate with an SOI Contact Plan
- Realtor Scripts for Sellers to Set Listing Appointments