Real estate agents are getting creative with contact-free ways to reach out to their sphere of influence referral databases.
Realtors can use this idea for a client appreciation event to recognize all the dads this Father’s Day. Make a unique impact in the community that your clients will not forget! Our coaches here at Icenhower Coaching and Consulting are applying it in their own business, and helping their clients do the same.
VIDEO: Father’s Day Client Appreciation Event for Realtors
Father’s Day Sign Campaign
- Design/produce signs. Partner with a local sign company to design/produce your signs. Keep the messaging simple and positive, and include your logo. “Happy Father’s Day!” or “Best Dad on the Block.” It doesn’t have to be more complicated than that. Some sign companies may give you a discount if you include their logo, too! This is an opportunity to create a relationship with a local vendor. That, and you can support local business at the same time.
- Target your SOI. Your sphere of influence is your people! Realtors can use client appreciation events to stay first of mind — it’s an important part of an effective annual contact plan. Another option would be to post to social media and ask for submissions. “Do you have a dad you’d like to celebrate? Email me your address and we’ll drop off a sign.”
- Distribute the signs. Get a team together to help you. This part can be time consuming depending on how many signs you are putting out and how much ground you’re covering. Remember, it’s so worth it!
- Start meaningful conversations. You will find that recipients of these signs will reach out to you because they will want to thank you. This starts up heartfelt conversations and will leave a lasting impression.
- Take photos. Don’t miss an opportunity to get some photos of your work! Ask your clients to pose by their signs and then post to social media. This is another way to recognize these fathers on this special day. And, you’re connecting again with your clients on social media. Win win.
Rethinking the traditional Realtor client appreciation event
Remember that we are living in a different time. Suddenly, it is important to maintain social distancing, for your own safety and the safety of your clients. This does not mean that Realtors should forgo showing appreciation for their clients through hosting events! It just means that it might look different now.
Find a way to navigate the COVID-19 crisis and still show appreciation for your clients. This will make you stand out. And, it will mean so much to your people. A simple yard sign could brighten someone’s day, week, or month. Be that positive moment for your client! Remind them you care. Father’s Day is the perfect time to reach out to your SOI and give a big, virtual hug.
For more great virtual (and social-distancing friendly) client appreciation event ideas for Realtors, join our Facebook group. Real Estate Agent Round Table is the top Facebook group for Realtors. We are an active community that is always posting helpful and relevant content. Join like-minded Realtors in collaborative discussions and take away some great ideas in the process!