Learn the Five Components of Organizational Growth to effectively and strategically grow your real estate business.
To grow your real estate business, you need to have a system in place. If your organization isn’t growing, then it is dying. This online course is all about powerful and proven strategies and practices for implementing organizational growth.
Enroll now: CLICK HERE
A course to help you grow your real estate business: FIVE
Immediate Takeaways and Course Features
This course includes downloadable assets so you can immediately put what you learn into practice. These resources will help you as you learn to grow your real estate business. As with all of our ICC Online Courses, helpful features like quizzes and action items at the end of each module are built-in to help keep you on track with your learning.
- THE FIVE-WEEK BOOK CLUB will guide you chapter by chapter with engaging questions and discussion starters.
- TEMPLATES AND MODELS – DISC Behavioral Assessment, The DISC Behavior Model, DISC Style Identification, Sample Scoreboard Dashboard, Dashboard Template
- TEAM BUILDING – Team Annual Business Plan Template, How to Hold a Huddle
- FORMS AND LISTS – SMART Goals Fillable Form, The Transaction Timeline, Prospecting Accountability Chart Fillable Form, The 4 Key Accountability Questions
- QUIZ at the end of each module to promote retention of information and test your knowledge on how to grow your real estate business.
- OPTIONS for how you learn best. Each module provides a downloadable PDF chapter as well as a featured video of Brian Icenhower, teaching the topic at hand. At the beginning of the course, you are also provided with a full audiobook to listen to. So however you learn best — we have an option for you!
Client Testimonial: “The FIVE course is the Bible for real estate agents and real estate teams.”
Why is FIVE so important to grow your real estate business?
I built this course for those real estate agents wanting to move from a mere real estate practice to a systematized real estate business with the control and mastery of your results. You must be systematic and purposeful about how you choose to grow your real estate business. In today’s world, stagnation is equivalent to death. Opportunity is all around but with that comes the opportunity to fail. It may seem discouraging to some, but this idea has driven some of the most successful businesses in the world.
Enroll now: CLICK HERE
More to read on similar topics:
- Real Estate Team Leadership Training
- Lead Buyers Agent Job Description
- Download this Free Virtual Listing Presentation Template for Realtors and Up Your Game
- How Realtors Can Get a Contingent Offer to Purchase a Home Accepted for Their Clients
- Realtor Scripts to Get Listings from Current & Past Clients