Download our social media calendar for real estate agents and set yourself up for success in 2022.
Do you have a social media calendar for your real estate business? If not, it’s time. You’ll find that it’s one of the easiest things you can do. It will make a huge impact in your online presence. The new year provides you with an opportunity to start off with better strategies in place, and this one is pretty simple. Lucky for you, we are providing you with a FREE DOWNLOAD to get the ball rolling.
Implement a social media calendar for real estate agents and create a system. You’ll find that it gets easier with each month.
The content you put out on social media is becoming more and more important. The top-producing real estate agents that we coach here at Icenhower Coaching and Consulting have a social media calendar. Whether you are a solo agent or a team with a dedicated Marketing Manager, this works! A calendar provides an easy guide to keep your content focused each day.
STAY Strategy for social media calendar for real estate agents
The STAY strategy is a great way to go about creating content for your social media calendar for real estate agents. STAY is an acronym that stands for Sell, Teach, Advice, and You. By using this STAY strategy, you’ll create healthy mix of content. As we teach our clients, you should be making personal posts alongside your business-related posts. This will boost your organic reach because this is the stuff that your followers actually want to see.
Sell – In Sell posts, share a purely business-related post. Examples: Just Listed video, Coming Soon photo, Open House flyer, etc.
Teach – In Teach posts, share something about the real estate industry. Examples: Market update, home staging tips, average home price trends in your neighborhood, etc.
Advice – In Advice posts, share something you enjoy. Examples: Your Spotify playlist, your favorite new podcast, your favorite place to get coffee in town, etc.
You – In You posts, keep it personal. Examples: Photos of your family and yourself.
Take our NEW online course: Social Media & Digital Marketing
For more help, enroll in our online course, Social Media & Digital Marketing: Online Masterclass for Agents. It will provide more helpful resources, much like this social media calendar for real estate agents.
Master proven systems and strategies on the most important social media channels for Realtors. Learn how to use digital marketing to increase your brand awareness and grow your real estate business. Click below to enroll today!
Be consistent & plan ahead
Take the guesswork out of your daily posting. It is essential that your presence online is consistent — you should be posting regularly to your social media channels. The only way to ensure that you are doing so, and with purpose, is to plan ahead. Planning ahead will also allow you to schedule some of your posts. Most platforms will allow you to schedule posts in advance, or you can use a tool like Hootsuite to queue up your content.
FREE DOWNLOAD: social media calendar for real estate agents
Today we are giving you our STAY Strategy for Content Social Media Calendar for real estate agents. It will help you craft content every day of the month on your social media channels.
Want to learn more?
- Take our Social Media & Digital Marketing online course. This course will walk you through how to use the top social media channels to your advantage in 2022.
- Read The High-Performing Real Estate Team. You can buy Brian Icenhower’s best-selling book on Amazon.
- Subscribe to The Real Estate Trainer Podcast. You can find it on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, and anywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Join the Real Estate Agent Round Table. We are always posting fresh content, including market updates, free templates, and host dynamic discussions with the industry’s top producers.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. In the sidebar of this blog, you’ll see a form to fill out to subscribe. You’ll be the first to find out about our new resources, free downloads, premium online courses, as well as promotions.
- Reach out and talk to an ICC coach. Not sure which of our coaching programs is right for you? Let us help you.