Virtual Client Appreciation Event – learn how Realtors can shift from physical to virtual client events and still get great returns from their SOI.
COVID-19 forces Realtors to get creative with virtual client appreciation events. A big part of being a successful Realtor is showing appreciation for your clients. Events have been a tried and true way to show gratitude, and now Realtors must find ways to do this virtually (or while complying with social distancing laws.)
One of our clients here at Icenhower Coaching and Consulting shared this great idea with us. Tami Humphrey and her team hosted a virtual comedian cocktail hour for their clients, and with great results.
Over 100 people joined their Zoom happy hour hosted by a professional comedian. Team Tami is the number one team in their area, and it’s not hard to see why with creative ideas like this one. We are so proud to be working with them.
VIDEO: Unique Virtual Client Appreciation Event Ideas For Realtors
Here are some other great ideas for virtual client appreciation events. We’ve also included a list of events that can be done to comply with social distancing regulations.
Virtual Client Appreciation Event Ideas
- Back to School Supplies Drive. You can organize via social media and pick up school supplies, clothes, etc. for back to school and donate to those in need.
- Mobile Blood Drive Van. Post to social media and work with a local blood drive organization. You can host in your office parking lot and schedule donors throughout the day with social distancing in mind.
- Non-Profit Fundraising Event. (Canned food, coat drives, etc.)
- Front Porch Portraits. Take photos of your clients on their front porch during stay-at-home orders. Drive local photographer around to take photos of families. In lieu of a physical client party and gives clients a family photo.
- Charity Videos via Zoom. Host a Zoom meeting, invite a spokesperson for the charity, and your clients to join as well. Then post to social media. This is a great way to host a virtual client appreciation event. And, it brings awareness to local charities and builds community involvement.
- Mother’s Day Signs. Signs can say “Best mom on the block” and “Happy Mother’s Day” with a video to highlight moms and women in the community. This can apply to any holiday! Also a great way to appreciate and celebrate high school graduates.
- Sponsor a Senior. Reach out to your SOI for senior nominees in your community. You can deliver necessities and goodies, call on the phone to check in, or ask a local band/singing group to stop by and perform outside of their home.
- Support a Graduate. Nominate a graduating student and have people enter submissions for a college fund or scholarship.
- Goodwill Donation Picks-Ups. This is perfect for clients who have been spring cleaning during the lock down and have donations for you to pick up and donate on their behalf.
Social-Distancing Friendly Client Appreciation Event Ideas
- Drive-in theater buy-out. Play a sports event or a family-friendly movie. Clients can come and enjoy the movie “together” from the safety of their cars.
- “Coming Out” party. A play on words to come out of your house when the stay at home order lifts. You can hire a local photographer to take photos as families bolting out of their front door as part of your promo for the event. Have a “Coming Out” party.
- Ice Cream Social Distancing Party. Rent an ice cream truck so your clients can enjoy some ice cream as the warmer weather hits us!
- Cocktail Station Party at the Park. This can apply to any beverage, food, or even games. Anything that you can set up as stations. Host at a local park and involve local businesses and restaurants.
- Free Coffee Hour. When the stay at home order is lifted and people go back to work, collaborate with a local coffee shop. Have a number of coffees ready for pick up. This idea works well for smaller communities.
- Ladies Night Out. Structure with social distancing in mind. For ladies/moms who need a night out after being stuck at home with their partner/kids for too long.
- Adults Only Cocktail Hour. For clients who have been cooped up at home with the kids too long. You can set up seating to be socially distanced.
- Outdoor Yoga. Work with a local studio to enjoy the good weather and support local businesses. It’s easy to spread yoga mats out six feet apart!
Hopefully some of these virtual client appreciation event ideas inspired you. Let us know what you are doing for your real estate business. We have a very active Facebook group: Real Estate Agent Round Table. Successful real estate agents are posting their ideas there daily. It’s a wonderful time to collaborate with like-minded Realtors. Share ideas. Lean on each other. Think outside of the box. It’s this type of creativity and innovation that will carry you through this COVID-19 crisis.
More to read on similar topics:
- Real Estate Scripts for Sellers That Want to Wait to List Their Home
- Real Estate Team Leadership Training
- Lead Buyers Agent Job Description
- Download this Free Virtual Listing Presentation Template for Realtors and Up Your Game
- How Realtors Can Get a Contingent Offer to Purchase a Home Accepted for Their Clients