Learn how to get more Google Reviews for real estate agents looking to improve their online listing leads.
By now, you know that Google Reviews for real estate agents are the key to receiving high-quality listing leads. The challenge lies in racking up enough Google Reviews to rank and show up in search results.
When someone searches for real estate agents in your community, is your name at the top? If it’s not, you don’t have enough Google Reviews. Time to up your game!
VIDEO: Get More Google Reviews for Real Estate Agents
How many Google Reviews do you have?
Many Realtors do not believe that they can get five hundred 5-star Google Reviews. This is a limiting belief, and today, we want to get you past that. If you want to use Google Reviews to propel your real estate business to the next level, you must believe that you can get hundreds of reviews. Once you believe it can happen, it’s time to implement the action plan to get you there.
Google Reviews for real estate agents: take our online course
If you are reading this and you feel intimidated by the task at hand, fear not. We actually have a comprehensive online course designed around upping your Google game. From Local Services Ads to your Google My Business Page, you’ll learn how to grow your Google Reviews, and then some.
Unlock your motivation
“Get so far ahead that your competition doesn’t even want to try to catch up to you.” This mindset will help push you forward as you work your numbers up. When it comes to Google Reviews for real estate agents, you need to be the best in your community.
Leverage your people to get more Google Reviews for real estate agents
You can’t do it alone. It’s a simple fact. Of course, the first thing you do is reach out to your own sphere of influence (SOI) to ask for reviews. But once your own database is tapped, you will need to find a way to ask more people.
An easy way to do this is to hire someone to help you get more Google Reviews. By leveraging your new hire’s SOI, you will unlock access to more people to give you more reviews.
- Ask everyone in your sphere of influence (SOI) for a 5-star Google Review
- Post an ad for a temp job on Facebook, targeted at your SOI
- Give the temp worker instructions per the script in today’s free download
- Onboard them to your team and teach them about who you are
- Leverage your new hire’s SOI database to get more reviews
Why does this work?
Some agents feel awkward about asking for Google Reviews from people they don’t know. By asking your new hire to reach out to their people, you are not asking them to lie or get reviews in a dishonest manner. They can use a simple script that explains the following bullet points.
- I just started working for Team Name
- They are a great real estate team here in Location
- Team Name are very active in our community here in Location, and I’m excited to be a part of their team
- I’m proud to be a part of Team Name‘s Marketing Department
- My first project is to help them reach their goals and increase their Google Review numbers
- Will you please leave a 5-star Google Review for the Team Name?
The people that your new hire reach out to know and trust them. Because your new hire works for you and is officially part of your “team”, it is not disingenuous for them to ask for a review from their friends and family.
Added benefit of asking for Google Reviews for real estate agents: an SOI contact point
We are always looking for reasons to connect with our SOI. This a great reason to reach out as a part of our 100 contacts per year. Most of the time, we come from contribution and provide value as we stay in front of our SOI. But this time, you’re counting on your strong connections and asking for a favor.
Be sure to use incentives or provide a Thank You. A great way to do this is to conduct a “free giveaway” and each week, select a winner from the SOI members who leave you a 5-star Google Review.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Google Review Script Instructions for Staff
As you increase your Google Reviews, you can use this script for real estate agents once you make your temp hire. This document provides instructions to your new staff member and helps them develop a script for reaching out to their own SOI. Fill out the form below for access to your free download!
Want to learn more?
- Read The High-Performing Real Estate Team. You can buy Brian Icenhower’s best-selling book on Amazon.
- Subscribe to The Real Estate Trainer Podcast. You can find it on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, and anywhere you listen to your favorite podcasts.
- Join the Real Estate Agent Round Table. We are always posting fresh content — everything from market updates to free templates — and host dynamic discussions with the industry’s top producers.
- Subscribe to our newsletter. In the sidebar of this blog, you’ll see a subscription sign-up form. You’ll be the first to find out about our new resources, free downloads, premium online courses, and the latest promotions.
- Reach out and talk to an ICC coach. Not sure which of our coaching programs is right for you? Let us help you.