Learn how the use of an effective realtor onboarding plan can dramatically increase the production of real estate agents in a brokerage or on a real estate team. Next, you’ll want to watch our video about creating and implementing a onboarding program before taking a look at our sample realtor onboarding plan below.
First, it’s worth mentioning some of the major benefits of using a realtor onboarding plan:
1. Creates great agent habits & work ethic from the very beginning.
2. Get’s agents into production quickly by requiring time for lead generation activities.
3. Forces agents to take time to learn your systems & best practices.
4. Onboarding calendars are very effective in recruiting appointments.
5. They keep new agents busy & make a great first impression.
Next, watch as Icenhower Coaching & Consulting’s founder Brian Icenhower interviews ICC client Josh Wells, who’s team closes 450 transaction-per-year. You’ll see how Josh’s realtor onboarding plan has helped their average agent production climb to an amazing 37 transactions per year, per agent.
Video: Realtor Onboarding Plan
Sample Realtor Onboarding Plan
Click to enlarge the image of the sample realtor onboarding plan below.
- Real Estate Team Ownership – How to Bring on a Partner
- Real Estate Sales Manager Salary & Compensation Plan
- What Are the Best Realtor Lead Sources?
- Realtor Motivation – How to Help Agents Focus
- The Realtor Scoreboard – How to Track Lead Generation
Team Coaching Program$1,000 / month for 12 months
Leadership Coaching Program$1,000 / month for 12 months
Custom Training Suite 251 – 350$1,500 / month for 12 months and a $250 sign-up fee
Custom Training Suite 151 – 250$1,250 / month for 12 months and a $250 sign-up fee
Custom Training Suite 76 – 150$1,000 / month for 12 months and a $250 sign-up fee
Custom Training Suite 26 – 75$750 / month for 12 months and a $250 sign-up fee
Custom Training Suite 1 – 25$500 / month for 12 months and a $250 sign-up fee
1×1 Solo Agent Bi-Weekly Coaching Program$450 / month for 12 months