Learn how the use of an effective realtor onboarding plan can dramatically increase the production of real estate agents in a brokerage or on a real estate team. Next, you’ll want to watch our video about creating and implementing a onboarding program before taking a look at our sample realtor onboarding plan below.
First, it’s worth mentioning some of the major benefits of using a realtor onboarding plan:
1. Creates great agent habits & work ethic from the very beginning.
2. Get’s agents into production quickly by requiring time for lead generation activities.
3. Forces agents to take time to learn your systems & best practices.
4. Onboarding calendars are very effective in recruiting appointments.
5. They keep new agents busy & make a great first impression.
Next, watch as Icenhower Coaching & Consulting’s founder Brian Icenhower interviews ICC client Josh Wells, who’s team closes 450 transaction-per-year. You’ll see how Josh’s realtor onboarding plan has helped their average agent production climb to an amazing 37 transactions per year, per agent.
Video: Realtor Onboarding Plan
Sample Realtor Onboarding Plan
Click to enlarge the image of the sample realtor onboarding plan below.
- Open House Scripts For Agents – When Homes Are Selling Too Fast To Hold Them
- Realtor Time Management – Daily & Weekly Schedules
- Real Estate Scripts for Sellers to Increase Motivation and Urgency
- How to Generate Leads in Real Estate with an SOI Contact Plan
- Realtor Scripts for Sellers to Set Listing Appointments
Have a Buyer for Your Home Letter Template$0.00
Transaction Coordinator Checklist PDF$0.00
Google Review Request Email Template$0.00
Self-Performance Appraisal Form$0.00
Action Steps – fillable form$0.00
11 Reasons to List During the Holidays$0.00
Defining Moments Realtor Customer Service Program$0.00
Real Estate Office Brokerage Training Monthly Calendar$0.00
Virtual Listing Presentation Template – Classic Theme$0.00