Learn how the use of an effective realtor onboarding plan can dramatically increase the production of real estate agents in a brokerage or on a real estate team. Next, you’ll want to watch our video about creating and implementing a onboarding program before taking a look at our sample realtor onboarding plan below.
First, it’s worth mentioning some of the major benefits of using a realtor onboarding plan:
1. Creates great agent habits & work ethic from the very beginning.
2. Get’s agents into production quickly by requiring time for lead generation activities.
3. Forces agents to take time to learn your systems & best practices.
4. Onboarding calendars are very effective in recruiting appointments.
5. They keep new agents busy & make a great first impression.
Next, watch as Icenhower Coaching & Consulting’s founder Brian Icenhower interviews ICC client Josh Wells, who’s team closes 450 transaction-per-year. You’ll see how Josh’s realtor onboarding plan has helped their average agent production climb to an amazing 37 transactions per year, per agent.
Video: Realtor Onboarding Plan
Sample Realtor Onboarding Plan
Click to enlarge the image of the sample realtor onboarding plan below.
- How to Conduct Virtual Listing Presentations for Realtors
- 6 Key Elements to Surviving a Recession in Real Estate
- COVID-19 Disaster Relief Programs for REALTORS
- Listing Homes in Lockdown – The Virtual Listing Process During the COVID-19 Crisis
- A Lead Generation Plan for Realtors During the COVID-19 Crisis